Schools in east London with dangerous RAAC concrete concerns have been named. The list includes two Havering schools:
- Lambourne Primary School in Romford
- The Coopers’ Company and Coborn School in Upminster
This comes after Coopers Coborn was forced to shut “significant areas” of its building over fears of “unsafe concrete”.
Other East London schools have been forced to close:
- Seven Mills Primary School in Tower Hamlets
- St Francis’ Catholic Primary School in Newham
- The Palmer Catholic Academy in Ilford
In total, there are 147 schools where collapse-prone RAAC has been confirmed and action has been taken.